Course OCaml Expert
- Length: 5 Days
- Pricing: 20 000€ for 10 people, customizable with duration and location
- Attendees: developpers
- Available remotely: yes
- Tutors: our engineers
This training has been designed by the OCamlPro team to enable developers to use more advanced features of OCaml powerful type-system, benefit from all the open-source tools and libraries, and to write compact and efficient code.
The course is half theory, half practice. Participants will have to write and adapt simple applications in OCaml, to build and test them.
- Understand advanced features of the type-system
- Interface OCaml with its environment
- Understand the OCaml garbage collector
- Write efficient code in OCaml
- OCaml type system insights:
- polymorphic variants
- first-class modules
- Objects and classes
- Taming the OCaml’s Garbage Collector (dealing with memory leaks)
- Expert preprocessing
- Ppx rewriters
- OCaml community toolage
- Build tools: dune, ocamlfind, ocamlbuild, etc.
- A tour of OCaml community contributions
- OCaml and web programming
- Writing web servers in OCaml